tirsdag den 19. januar 2010

Hiroki Tsukuda for H&M

Today's buy. A collaboration between H&M and up-and-coming creative talents just like japanese Hiroki Tsukuda, who clearly has a special place for machinery in his heart. If you check out his website http://www.hirokitsukuda.com/ you'll see what I meen. This print reminded me of an updated version of Lara Croft from the manly film TombRaider. Though I've never been that fond of Tomb Raider( but a big fan of Angelina), I thought this t-shirt could bring something else to my wardrobe. I'm gonna use the t-shirt with washed jeans and might aswell under a blazer/cardigan accesorized with a big black wollen scarf and a grey suede belt. Next up in the row of talents is 18-year old André from Sweden and his first factory made collection for his hyped t-shirt label "Black Book". He is a professor in making cool print t-shirts but in this collection we decide which prints we will see when the collection is launched in late April. Get a preview a H&M's homepage, join the cotest and even meet the leopard iggy piggy



Source: Picture- www.H&M.com

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar